What is Health Home?
The SCLHSA Health Home Program is a specialized approach to health care that provides you with an Integrated Care Team working to coordinate all of your health care needs to include Behavioral Health, Primary Care, and Health Promotion.
What are the Benefits of Having a Health Home?
- Extra time will be spent planning your healthcare needs during routine visits.
- You and the Health Home Team at SCLHSA will have better communication about your care.
- Your Primary Care Provider will be included in the Health Home Team care planning to better manage all of your health care needs.
- You will receive support and education from a nurse, case manager, pharmacist, and a dietician to help motivate and inspire healthy changes in your daily lifestyle.
Health Home Services
- Care Coordination
- Health Promotion
- Individual and Family Support
- Referral to Community and Social Support Resources (if needed)
- Transitional care and Follow-up services from In-patient to other settings
- Connection to Doctors and Counselors
- Help understanding routine labs, testing, and medication
Are You Eligible?
- Do you have a Chronic Mental Health Condition or Substance Abuse Disorder for which you need regular care?
- Do you have at least one Chronic Medical Condition such as High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Obesity, Diabetes, Asthma, or COPD?
- Do you need assistance with diet/exercise or medication management?
Health Home Contacts:
Brooke Braud, RN Program Coordinator
Heather Harper, Health Home Case Manager
985-857-3615 ext. 124